Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
My pharmacy, Rite-aid, has recently started closing from 1:30 to 2 for lunch. Maybe your place can start something similar?

I used to not eat properly when i was working either. It really wasnt a work problem, it was a problem of me not taking good care of myself. I remember being amazed at someone from my first job who would go to a restaurant and have the soup and half a sandwich special for lunch. He was a runner, not a big person, and watched his weight. Still i couldnt understand his not overfilling his belly. I was always starving.
My CVS has been doing it too. They close for lunch. Not sure if it helps them. Our CVS is also a health hub/minute clinic so it’s always busy as everyone who goes to minute clinic fills their prescription on the spot

The whole concept of lunch at work is an ongoing problem. I have to eat my lunch so fast that I often do not remember if I ate and what I ate. I continue extreme fast eating at home out of habit. That’s how I overeat. Don’t even know if I ate and what it was.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna