View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,831 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 04:43 PM

I did really good today once I stopped the antibiotic last night. All the agitation anxiety on edge stuff disapeared and my moods were fine today. I sheepishly told my therapist the crisis was over and all she said "it was for sure the antibiotic then." I'll be sure to tell my doctors I can't take amoxcillian anymore.

I'm kinda low in energy right now but I don't think its a big deal. I don't think anything is coming back. I am in bed now even tho its not even 4.

My therapist did some googling and found out my shots can make me immune compromised. Which makes sense why I get sick every month but my mom and brother are always fine. Theres nothing I can do but wash my hands.

**** I have a 9AM ENT appointment tommorow I forgot about. Which means I need to take a shower and answer dumb questions.

I just threw up a bit of bile. Not a big deal. My therapist thinks my twisted intestines are an issue and that GI is blowing me off.

My blood pressure is 137/91. I'm just lying in bed listening to Sia. Barely moving. At immediate care it was 144 and they made a bit of a fuss about it.

I just threw up a bunch of bile. Yeah this is totally normal. 2 days in a row. My chest pains are better though.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Mar 26, 2024 at 06:44 PM..
Mountaindewed is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, Moose72