16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealme View Post
hi everyone,
i have a problem, which im not sure how to sort .........
a few months ago i had a appointment with the mental health team (in the uk) as i was having a hard time (again)
the appointment was over 20 miles away from my local area, which is fine, i got there early and went into the building on my own , which was stressful for me as i dont like meeting new people.
i wasnt slow in saying " NO" and i tried to explain this never happened. but that was the end of the appointment for me, they were talking to me but i never heard a word they were saying, i was in shock
now i come to the problem
that was a few months ago, ive had no help from mental health team, i got a letter saying , they were unable to help me as i wont help myself.
i havent told my wife about the appointment , i am now scared to contact the mht , i fear they would not help me anyway as they have branded me a woman beater.
this is just making my mental health worse
I don't like meeting new people either, especially ones like that. I have more important things to do with my time, such as take a bath is sulfuric acid. I was a healthcare provider, and when people are that incompetent, it is a catastrophe. I once sat through half a session with a therapist I had been seeing for six months calling me Richard. We talked about a great deal of conditions, which I don't have and my name is not Richard. I finally got up and checked, he had the wrong chart. I sat back down and was so angry, I took my bottle of Xanax out of my pocket to get one. Then I just started shaking it at him much like a rattlesnake. I finally got up and left, never to return, and found an actual good therapist. Really sorry that happened to you, there is no excuse for it.

16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
therealme

Thanks for this!
therealme