View Single Post
16PennyNail

Member Since Mar 2024
55 hugs
given
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 05:43 PM

It just goes to show, what I have been saying for decades; Welcome to the gigantic trash pile that makes up most of humanity. People are so superficial and in situations like yours act as if in a gang mentality. Give me a choice any day of choosing whom to advise me, if it were my job, about how to launch some sort of attack, or destroy something or someone. A. A think tank of some of the brightest minds on the planet, B. A room full of highschool seniors , C. A gigantic sprawling metropolis full of millions. If that were the test question, it would be faulty. You would have to add an answer; D. It makes no difference because they are all the same. That is the correct answer, whenever I hear those talk about things like most people are really okay and genuinely have other's best interests in their hearts. For those that do that, if I were still practicing, I would order copious amounts of Thorazine or Haldol as they have no real grip on reality. There are exceptions, there are those that are decent people, the trick of that one is; Everyone likes to tell themselves they are one of them, when in reality they number very few. All I can say is that people should not have done this to you, that is just plain awful, and really sorry they have. I am brutally honest, and if it walk's like a craphead, acts like a craphead, yup it's a craphead. Been dealing with them my whole life and their recidivism rate is 100%.

16PennyNail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote