Violetta75

Member Since Apr 2022
201 hugs
given
Default Mar 26, 2024 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
That’s good.

Mine is likely unpopular opinion but it sounded like a fantasy from the beginning and was never going to work., some supposedly “friend” whose address you don’t even know living in a random foreign country and who is nasty to you are going to accommodate you living there and you’ll be happy there. After you blow your savings. Yeah no. Wasn’t going to happen

Also wherever you go there you are. Going to some other place not going to make you happy if you are unhappy now. If you want to have fun, have fun where you are at. Grass is always greener you know

As about weather. I don’t know which province you are at but if you want nice summer I think summers are nice in a lot if Canada. Could you move to Ontario if you aren’t there already? I find the weather very nice there. Not sure how you sat that Canada is “dry.” Not sure how it’s dry. I think it’s opposite of that. Arizona is dry. Lol Where it’s dry in Canada?
It's fine I don't mind 'unpopular opionions'. I did know his address, I had been there. I meant on paper for the govt. Anyways, yes spending my money to be happy somewhere else wasn't reasonable. He did give me what I needed but the response was so flippant it reminded me of how he can be so darn rude. I do know the grass is always greener thing. It is dry, doesn't matter where I live in Canada, if my hair is flying away with static and my skin flakes off it's dry. Had clear healthy skin there. There is a big bonus to sunshine, but it's not feasible right now until my health is better. And I'd be sure to leave most of the money to help my sons first. I don't think it's a fantasy. I could rent from anyone, and I might do that next year. I've been referred to a pain clinic so I'm getting that out of the way. I won't rent from him, not after the stupidity. And I have plenty of savings thanks. Yeah someone was right once, I'd get my feathers ruffled from time to time if I post the truth. We had our good times. It's not all bad. Unfortunately there's things that come with him and his friendship. He's a person that doesn't put up with anyones crap, and I'm not crap free as in my comments or actions. Anyways, thanks for taking time to respond.
Violetta75 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover, unaluna, Unus