LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 28, 2024 at 03:32 PM

Dear T,
Wish I could talk to you before Monday. I sincerely doubt that one of your three planned slots for tomorrow is available and doubt you're working Sunday (more because you were away, not so much because of Easter, but maybe?) Under normal circumstances, I'd text to ask. But I don't want to bother you if you're still working on that article. (I imagine nearly any other client would just text anyway...)

I know I could email to ask, which wouldn't bother you in the way that a text would (unless you've DNDed your phone). But you may not look at that until the morning, and then it would be very last-minute. I also don't want to send another email looking for a more substantive reply because you already replied to one this week, and I'd likely be near the $ threshold, plus you're busy, so...

This has nothing to do with today's session (well, maybe one of the topics is contributing, but not what we discussed about it) or the therapeutic relationship. Just spiraling thoughts, like, why would anyone want to stay with someone who just happens to get migraines whenever they have a fully free night together? Did I mess up by forgetting to have a second cup of coffee? Should I have just said I couldn't do that other work? Or is this shifting weather plus stress plus maybe hormones (it feels related to those, but with perimenopause, I never know when anything will be), nothing I did wrong? Well, I could probably handle stress better, but...

Maybe I'll do better once I have the house to myself for a day and a half? I guess my fear is that I won't, then I'm here alone with my thoughts.

Love,
LT
LonesomeTonight is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LostOnTheTrail, ScarletPimpernel