View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2024 at 07:48 AM

I’m gonna finish that movie when I get home tonight, I forgot to finish it yesterday, I fell asleep early.

My bf has tomorrow (Saturday) off work. I work tomorrow from 3pm to 8pm so we’ll probably watch a show and maybe play a game when I get home since neither of us work on Easter Sunday so we don’t have to be up early. Then we can enjoy Easter Sunday watching shows, talking, and playing games together.

I’m getting a 1 year anniversary gift for him, which is gonna be a chessboard, and one for me too. We’re basically gonna try to play chess with the actual boards over FaceTime. Something fun about playing with actual game boards, or cards. Which is why we play yugioh TCG and Magic the gathering with the actual cards. Which took a bit to get used to cause it’s a little complicated playing that way over video but we got used to it now it’s no problem at all.

Still learning how to solve a Rubik’s cube! So far I’ve got the white cross down and the four corners down too. I can do that pretty fast. There’s only like a couple more steps and I’ll have finally learned to solve one in it’s entirety.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic