View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,036 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 29, 2024 at 02:44 PM

Haven't showered since Tuesday. Daughter kept on nagging me this morning about how I needed to take a shower and finally I snapped and yelled, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Not my best moment. She said, "FINE! I'll leave you alone." And stomped off to her room. I felt TERRIBLE. I felt even WORSE. We've made up since then though, complete with hugs (though she told me again that I needed to take a shower).

I'm supposed to be going go a local metal show with my husband tomorrow night, and just the thought of cleaning the apartment (so our babysitter doesn't think we're slobs) and taking a shower and making myself look presentable and actually going somewhere is exhausting.

Was supposed to see my therapist this morning but she had to cancel unfortunately, but I see my pdoc on Wednesday which is good. Hopefully he doesn't cancel. If he does I'll cry 😭. Was thinking about just stopping the phentermine. It's not giving me energy. It's not decreasing my appetite. It's honestly doing nothing. I haven't lost a single pound. It's like taking a sugar pill. Completely pointless. I'm so disappointed.

Zero creativity. Just the thought of being creative makes me tired.

I'm just a worthless human being right now. I hate this. I have mustered up some excitement over the April issue of the ezine though. Three great stories to publish by wonderful authors. Got back my interview from that author and her answers are interesting and engaging. Can't wait to publish it.

So at least I'm excited about something I guess.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, June08, Mountaindewed, wildflowerchild25