Student of Life

Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2024 at 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
Home from work. They had me do cashiering today. It was almost non stop busy. There were a few slow moments but it was mostly a steady stream of customers. Thankfully though the line didn’t extend throughout the store like it sometimes did at my last job. So yeah I started my cashier training today. It was a lot to learn. I mean it’s similar in some ways but different. Like all retail is similar but a little different in their processes and register software. So there was some new stuff to learn. But yeah, I’m worn out. My back hurts lol but I feel good. I don’t work until 3pm tomorrow so yay!! I can sleep in
I always liked working retail. It was a bit nerve-wracking, but I liked it. Truly. I don't have that opportunity in the place in which I live, to work retail again, however, I'd love to work retail again. Until I have the opportunity (which realistically may never come), to work retail again, I will continue doing what I'm doing, which is a mix of translation and editing and things like that, but physical labor is much better for my mind to be honest.

WastingAsparagus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird