amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
887 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2024 at 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlady View Post
Not sure if this needed a trigger warning or not. Has anyone seen the latest TicToc trend of tossing a dog a piece of lemon? Apparently the morons think it is hysterical to watch the reaction of the dog, who thinks s/he is being tossed a treat only to discover they have something nasty and bitter in their mouth.

I can't say what I'm thinking, but what a cruel thing to do. Not to mention it is going to harm/destroy your dog's trust.

I saw someone defending this, saying it's a way to train your dog hot to eat treats tossed to them by strangers. Horsehockey! There has to be a kinder way of training a dog not to take treats from strangers.
no I didnt see that. I dont typically watch tic toc and most likely is not going to be available here in the USA long term. here most states are banning it and its going through the legislative process for banning it. the house of representatives has passed the ban, its on to the next and when it does reach the president for final signature, the president has stated he will approve the ban.

once Tic toc banning nationwide is complete google store will no longer have the tic toc app available in the USA. those that already have tic toc on their digital devices well, once the banning is law, their tic toc apps wont receive any updates to keep it working, so eventually their existing tic toc app wont work anymore.

So when the banning legislation first began I removed my tic toc app from my cell phone and blocked it on my computers and laptops. this way my family can get used to not watching tic toc. before it becomes law.

if you google it you will find more information about tic toc banning in the USA.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote