View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2024 at 07:44 PM

Just got home from work. Did recovery on the sales floor the whole shift. Im worn out. Everything hurts, been standing for almost 6 hours straight. got over 12,000 steps today and I’ve been up since 3am and it’s almost 9pm right now. My bf paid for me to take an Uber to work. So I did that. I took the bus home though. But I have tomorrow off work thankfully. So I’m gonna order my food tomorrow. Don’t feel up to it tonight. I ran into my old supervisor from my last job on the bus tonight. She’s really nice. She was really the only nice person at that job. She said a lot of people left since I’ve left. I told her about my new job cause we were both getting off work right before we got on the bus tonight. Told her it’s a better environment for me and friendlier and more reasonable with their scheduling and she said she’s happy I found something especially something less stressful. Cause that place I worked before was a madhouse , it was busy constantly.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn, Sometimes psychotic, unsure123