View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2024 at 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard43 View Post
Well, as a man, hopefully one of the not (or less) toxic ones, I do feel that sentiment from some women on occasion. I raised two daughters and, while I'm getting a bit older and not as strong or tough as I used to be when I trained wrestling, I'm still pretty fit. I'm conscious, after talking with so many women of all ages, including my sister and my two daughters, of how intimidating it is and how consciously or unconsciously, women are scared of men. The best thing that can be done by men, I think, is to remain conscious of it and do as little as possible to inspire fear or insecurity towards a woman. I've had one seriously toxic relationship on the past. I let myself get hit. Not because I enjoyed it, nor because she was stronger than me (far from it) but because it isn't right. I ended up running, much like a thief, amidst calls of being less than a man, by her, by some other men.
But, I can say I never struck her. That makes me feel better for not having turned into someone women point out and say "He scares me".

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
You are a gentleman, but I am still scared of you. I would feel very unsafe around you if you were really angry. I say that with respect.
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
indigo1015, Richard43