View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
3 hugs
given
Default Mar 31, 2024 at 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
@LadyMe one thing you might want to do is make a list of the qualities, traits, behaviors that you do not like or are anxious about and not describe them as men but as qualities you fear. You can deal with qualities. You cannot eliminate men. Many women have qualities like anger that men have also or trying to dominate others.

I think if we know what it is that we fear we can detect it in people and animals and take steps to avoid them if possible. This can get one past black and white thinking that labels men as a threat. The real threat is the behaviors that cause me anxiety and fear.

CANDC
Thanks for the advice. I'm not afraid of women. The men I lost to beat me harder than the little women I've lost too. I won most of my fights against women who attacked me. But never beat a man who attacked me. The men beat me with ease. Brutally too. That's what makes men so scary. I know women can be somewhat threatening in their own way if they're like Gabi Garcia or something. But your average man is always more threatening.
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote