View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2024 at 05:20 AM

Good morning. I work today, tuesday, thursday, friday, and saturday. It's only 4 hours - 4 hour 45 min shifts each time though so it's not too bad. Today I'm probably cashiering. Tomorrow I'm doing some kind of shipment processing so I'll have to be there early, 7am, but I get off at 11:45am. Today I work from 2pm to 6:45pm. Wednesday and Sunday are my days off. Wednesday I have a violin lesson and I'm gonna go grocery shopping, clean my apartment, and meal prep. Sunday my bf and I are celebrating our anniversary so we'll be cooking a meal together over FaceTime, and playing chess and watching some shows, and maybe some of the yugioh card game.

I either get paid this Friday or next friday. My first day was last wednesday. And they pay bi-weekly. Idk when their last pay was though so it's either this friday or next. Either way it should be a good size check.

I got the new battery for my laptop, it comes tomorrow. So I'm gonna put that in on Wednesday.

My anxiety in my home life is a lot less now that I've been working again. I'm not having panic attacks or dissociating. I have less time to sit at home overthinking things.\

Trying to make sure I have work/life balance. So am not thinking about work anxiety when I'm home. And am making time to practice violin, and do my other hobbies like art and gaming and watching shows, and reading. Spending time with my bf, keeping up with keeping my apartment clean, hygiene, sleep, eating balanced, spending time with my cats.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Desoxyn