View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
268 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2024 at 07:25 AM

So I got the colonoscopy. Frankly everything was different than last time. First, I was given Propofol. Wow... I think I will do that again. The good part is I have had several times where drugs didn't seem to work on me. Marijana doesn't do anything for me and the last time I had a colonoscopy I had "Twilight" which is allegedly Fentanyl but it did absolutely nothing. So I was worried perhaps anesthesia didn't work on me. But I am happy to report it does. I was out on Propofol so fast I don't even remember it. I just remember waking up feeling fabulous. And good thing... I really didn't find it hard to wake up.

The bad news is that I had 10 Polyps. I wasn't expecting that. I think perhaps it is due to gaining weight... but who knows because in the last 3 years for at least 2 of them I was a lot thinner than I am now. Guess I have to go back on a diet. But I suppose I will see what the path report says. Most were very small.

I took a service and I was disappointed. The guy who took me -- it is his business... and he was creepy and weird. Really reminded me of a lot of guys that I dated at the end of my dating period. When I came out he put out his arm like to support me. I was fine so I said, no I am good and I want to try to wake up anyway... and he got all huffy. I felt like I had to apologize and I was paying for this service. I guess i am going to have to make friends.

NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, unaluna