NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
262 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2024 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Hmmm...that could be a good business, charging by the hour to drive, wait and drive home (all the hospitals and surgery centers require this when anesthesia is used). I wish I had a larger vehicle. I'm going to think about this for a while.
You would think so but it was super hard to find a service. But I am really irritated that it has to be this way. Medical providers are legally and ethically bound to treat anyone who walks in the door for free... but they can't be required to provide all the steps necessary for a procedure? Ie... ride home if they won't let you have the procedure without a ride home. How many people don't have the screening procedure because of that issue?

So at the very least I am going to write my rep about it.

Honestly, I could have driven home yesterday and if they are going to make a rule that I can't have needed medical care without something than they need to provide it (even if there is a charge). I think it is about time that they are forced to provide resources for the entire procedure.

fyi I found this facebook group that seems legit (singles helping singles) Log into Facebook
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna