119 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2024 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGal View Post
((((black-roses))))

It's good you'll call mherl helpline.

You're going through so much lately, it's no wonder you have palpitations. I know how scary it can be.

Do you have a pdoc? Are you taking medication?
I'm am taking medication but I feel like this has just triggered really obsessive thoughts about men's opinion of me questioning my worth. I feel like what has happened to me was very traumatic I think it's natural for me to be anxious in that, I know I have no control in what others think or say but I lost all confidence and faith in myself it's been a very demoralising experience and I feel sorrowful deep down. I also feel like I didn't do anything wrong and why me? I just don't trust anyone anymore if I had problems with PTSD or other preexisting stuff this definitely exacerbated that. I will talk to my doctor about medications but I know that's there's not much he can do but give me counselling because I'm already tried over 20+ medications. It's just a hard situation because I'm not in a good financial state to see anyone so this was a very low blow and made me feel very lost and empty inside. I don't feel like I have an identity anymore and I'm so curious to why I believe that nudity makes me less worthy of respect maybe society taught me this I dunno. Sorry for the long winded answer I just have so much on my mind it won't stop with its thoughts..I've gotten to some good break throughs in ephinanies definitely gotten to grow some compassion for myself but I just don't know how I trust again or feel like a whole person again. I still feel like I'm in so much disbelief that I still don't believe it.
black-roses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote