View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,900 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2024 at 12:07 PM

My eye doctor appointment was a bit of a **** show. They were understaffed and they had this super rude lady working the machine and she was sick and hacking all over the place and she was new and couldn't get the machine to work. And she was acting like it was my problem and she was touching my head and got mad at me a couple times. Mainly I just don't want to get whatever it is she is sick with. Then the doctor told me everything was ok but that I had a catatract. And I'm only 31? Who gets cataracts in their 30's. Anyways she told me not to worry about it. But I got a pair of pretty much invisible glasses that are transtion. I didn't even know transtion was an option until the nicer lady working the desk asked me if I wanted them. I had a $400 budget from my insurance and the exam was free so I said "yeah."

Anyways it took a long time because of the stupid lady who couldn't work machine. I got some head phones before my apppointment. I got some red Beats wireless ear buds. They were on sale for a really good price.

My anxiety is tough today and I've been up since 1AM. Physicsally I'm ok.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Apr 03, 2024 at 12:41 PM..

Hugs from:
JaneOnceMore, raspberrytorte