Thread: Complete 180
View Single Post
Boringmom

Member Since Mar 2024
4 hugs
given
Default Apr 03, 2024 at 03:14 PM

I need out of my current field of work. I’ve had six different jobs in the last 10 years. I’ve never been fired, but I end up, hating the job for one reason or another, and move onto something else. I used to think that it was all about the work environment, the culture, or my boss. But I’ve started to realize that I just hate accounting in general. It’s sucking the life out of me and I don’t want to be stuck behind another spreadsheet ever again.

I want something completely different. I want to be outdoors, on a farm, working with animals, or some kind of a caregiver. I want to be creative, not analytical.
I want to be subjective, not objective. The problem is, I will most likely have to change everything else about my life, too, like where I live, and my lifestyle, because a change like this means cutting my earnings in half, at least. I’m totally OK with that, but I know my family is going to freak out and think that I’m having another episode, or something. Maybe I really am having another episode, or I’m just hypomanic.

So what do I do?

Hugs from:
unaluna