View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2024 at 02:23 AM

Hi Measlers. SPG, I watched a video on this procedure and they def took off the wheel. Also, don't have the space and would have to work curbside. I've done that before with out 78 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon when we owned it. Replaced the water filter on that one and would do the oil changes because everything was within sight and reach.

But, it's not all that much money, considering. Around $100 I'm guessing: $40 for the oil and filter which I would have to cover anyway, and $60 for the work.

Another laugh on me: I failed to notice that the uni class I was sweet on had a restriction that excluded me. Wow! Zero for Two. Which raises the question, do I try yet again?

Pros:
1. It will get me a student library and UPass card good for extra privileges like access to online articles from home and discount performance and museum tickets.

2. It's $5.

Cons:
1. There's really isn't much in their catalog I'm interested in.
2. It requires loads of time to read materials and get to classes (especially seminars) ready to participate.
3. Reading and attending classes comes with missed chances to do other things.
4. Classes are during the day and interrupt my flow states.

My biggest motivation was the $5 student ID. Alternative to that is $100 for a borrower's card (no inter-library loans or off-campus access to journals and such).

Plus, my volk-classes in Carl Jung's psychology and film criticism are loads of fun, free, and have exciting things to read or view for prep. So, I'm already living the student life. People are thrilled that I'm showing up. And I'm learning tons without trying too hard.

I sense where I'm heading. I'll sleep on it overnight and render a decision to myself soon.

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote