Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2024 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I stopped eating heavy dinners years ago because of the obvious reason of not burning it off. And I don’t eat after 6 and just drink 8oz of water with dinner to avoid too many bathroom trips overnight. I need to wash my food down with something and water is best. Only thing I might eat is one cookie or one piece of chocolate. It’s very hard to eat right.

It’s true low fat stuff might compensate with more carbs. And sugar free or low carb stuff has more fat. Yeah protein is good for breakfast but I don’t like any plant based proteins. Love eggs and meat which has protein but cholesterol. I can’t win. Of course when much younger I ate anything, anytime. No weight gain, high sugar levels, etc.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone
It is ok to eat eggs despite the cholesterol. Look up new information about eggs. They are no longer villainous. In fact, an egg and veggie scramble or omelette is one of the best breakfasts for glucose control.

When you eat that one cookie or that one piece of chocolate, do you eat it alone or in combo with other foods?

Geodon 40 mg
Seroquel 75 mg
Lybalvi 5 mg as a PRN

Gabapentin 1200 mg, Vitamin B-complex (against extrapyramidal side effects)

Long term side effects from medications some of them discontinued:
- hypothyroidism
- obesity

Suspected narcolepsy

Treated with Ritalin 5mg
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote