View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2024 at 06:13 PM

sorry to post so much here today but I have goosebumps and instantly started feeling dizzy when thinking about that place that the inner world people say our "daddy" took us. It's china lake, california, and it's not that so far from where I grew up. There are a lot of people who claim there family / dad took them there,

NOTS China Lake, MK-Ultra.

Naval Ordnance Test Station, NOTS

and my dad is exactly 100% the type of person who'd take his child there if it meant to make his child more intelligent. Throughout my entire adult life my dad has often said he just knows I'm going to invent something big. Well, I have, many times I've designed things that would be bigger than Tesla giving the world electricity, but my mind is so shattered that so far I haven't finished one of them, but I have done a lot of big things. Apple Inc even mentioned me in a book long ago for something I did while in high school. But who cares, really. I know everyone has the ability as well. Only difference is that I was tortured to get it... well that's if my dad took me to NOTS china lake, in Ridgecrest, CA
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote