View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 04, 2024 at 08:23 PM

I’m in the process of learning how to play chess. It’s so over my head right now lol but I’m trying to learn it.

Violin lessons been going really well. My violin teacher is happy with my progress., she’s very supportive. I’m learning a lot and feel like I’ve gotten at least a bit better over the past 6 months. I’m quite a bit better ant sight reading music now. And playing notes accurately. And doing slurs with the bow.

And surprisingly have gotten to where I can make time to practice nearly every single day. Ideally for 1 hour. At least 30 min on extremely busy days. More than an hour on days I’m not super busy. Right now I’m learning vibrato. And some other stuff. But yeah I love playing the violin. It makes me happy and inspires me.

I have a lot of hobbies . I draw too and I enjoy that as well but music is really my thing that I love the most and have loved since I was like 7 years old when I started playing violin in my schools orchestra. It’s what I dedicate the most time to and what I want to improve in the most.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn