View Single Post
raspberrytorte
Insert Smiley Face

Member Since Mar 2015
5,487 hugs
given
Default Apr 04, 2024 at 09:33 PM

Just day two of my decreased gabapentin dose and I'm already feeling it. Just overall weird feeling. I don't like it. 😞 Trusting my pdoc on this one though. He said it's increasing my appetite and causing weight gain, so... I actually don't know why he's so insistent on me going off my gabbies. He's brought this idea up in the past and in the past I've told him hell no. I'm just so desperate right now I guess I'm willing to try anything. And I feel rather beaten down with depression and willing to just trust the man knows what he's talking about. So weaning down on the gabby it is. If I have nightmares tonight though I'm calling tomorrow. I'm NOT dealing with the gabby withdrawal nightmares!

Sales on one of my books is going rather well. I reached bestseller list on Amazon in two categories. Now I just have to write my next novel. I know the genre I want to write. I have a general overview of what I want the book to be about. It's just a matter of executing it and having the mental energy. I don't feel exactly full of mental energy at the moment. I have a flash fiction idea I'd like to write before I delve into a novel.

I'm nearing that time of the month again. Tmi but I'm bloated as ****. Soon I'll start crying about everything! Ugh. I have to call my GP and schedule an appointment to have my blood pressure checked so I can get a refill of my stupid phentermine (I've lost one pound. Yippie). Maybe it takes more than one month? Idk. I'm just really disappointed 😞.

Hugs from:
BeyondtheRainbow, JaneOnceMore, LadyShadow, Mountaindewed