View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2024 at 11:45 AM

oh and forgot to mention 99 store prices are high, its hard to find anything for 99 cents but we buy 1 lbs bags of dried split peas but sometimes they have 5 lbs for $5, but maybe smart and final will have a good deal. The peas have protein and that's our vegetables but we also get 100% apple juice in large jugs at 99 store for $2. Dollar tree rarely has 100% juice. Smart and final is lot more expensive. We get snacks like cookies at dollar tree. We get huge contain of ice cream at smart and final for $6 sometimes but not now because the owner of the airbnb here ate 90% of our ice cream lol. I noticed it disappearing very fast. One day I opened the garage, that's where the tenant's frig is at, and there she was with the freezer open and our ice cream in her hands haha. She shouted "I'll pay you! I'll pay you!" We just said no that's okay and quickly left. I don't know why but all of the cheap airbnbs here are just really mean people. I have memories of this lady saying bad things to us and we didn't do anything wrong. The last airbnb was a russian family and they were disgusting and snobbish! One time they disconnected the internet before leaving to somewhere.

I just want to go to heaven! Please let it be soon, please...
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote