View Single Post
cptsdvictim

Member Since Mar 2024
44 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2024 at 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
Hi. I am very sorry you have to endure this crap! I too, have suffered through abuse because I was stuck somewhere. And I stayed silent. Please take that advice to document every vile action towards u! I wish I would've done that for myself & pressed charges. Protect yourself. U have human rights & u are being harassed. There is also criminal harassment, which is what my abusers did to me. Stand up for your rights. That idiot is trying to get under your skin, big-time. Stand your ground & your personal space, where you're at....
Thank you so much for your support, @shovelhead . And sorry you have gone through abuse. Indeed I'm keeping a log of date, time and details of abuse of each incident. He's trying to coerce me into submission so he can ask me for money and such. However, I'm standing my ground. I'm not talking to him and he knows there's no point in trying, that's why he resorts to these abusive tactics. I once went to a support group and they gaslight me into saying they're not sociopaths, just emotional vampires. That's pretty much it for victims of abuse in homelessness and human rights. In a country in Western Europe. 😕
cptsdvictim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
shovelhead

Thanks for this!
shovelhead