View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2024 at 02:57 PM

I was listening to more about of Paul Bonacci to learn that his computer alter, Wes Les, has yet another similarity to our computer alter, HAL, which is his computer alter has control of all the other alters and has all of the memories. That's why I, supposedly the host, often asks HAL for another early childhood flashback, even if it does cause us another non epileptic seizure.

btw from here onward I'd like to just refer to us, the people fronting, as I or me, unless it's specifically one of the inner world people who have their own memories. The front personality changes drastically throughout the day. I'm a different part than the one who was posting here earlier today, who was a female part/alter. I don't know who "us" common fronters who are hosting are. The available memories each fronter has available to them varies from part to part. Most have all of the recent memories. A lot have most of the memories going back decades, but some don't. For some the memories are foggy. I don't know what's going on. Just trying to put the pieces together.

Anyhow I'd sure like to talk to someone who has memories of their MK-Ultra experiences, especially someone who had them in southern California. I just know I'm a MK-Ultra victim and want so much to learn what happened, why, what does it mean. And most importantly to heal! I had another flashback last night, but it was a very short and weak one. But it made things a lot more clear where I was located. All of our other flashbacks are so vivid and clear. Of course if the room is pitch black then you can't see regardless how vivid lol. Ugg I want to talk about last night's flashback but I'm too afraid. It... I don't know. Maybe later.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote