View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 05, 2024 at 10:12 PM

I want so much to find some form of evidence of being taking to a facility when I was young. I feel like my dad saw how I was being traumatized and took the government to court to break the contract. So I asked Claude 3, supposedly better than chatGPT, if there are places I can search for public court records. Claude 3 said the government does have the ability to make court records sealed and out of public archives,

Claude 3 wrote:

"National Security Concerns: MK-Ultra involved top-secret CIA experiments, so the government may have sought to keep all details about the program and any related legal proceedings completely confidential on national security grounds."

"Protection of Participants: The CIA and other agencies involved in MK-Ultra may have wanted to shield the identities of the doctors, researchers, and facilities associated with the program, even in a legal context."

"Avoiding Public Scrutiny: The government likely wanted to avoid drawing any public attention or backlash to the unethical and illegal activities associated with MK-Ultra.Avoiding Public Scrutiny: The government likely wanted to avoid drawing any public attention or backlash to the unethical and illegal activities associated with MK-Ultra."

I really want to ask my dad, but I could never get the courage. About 5 years ago my sister accompanied me once during my therapy. I asked her to tell me about my early childhood, and after awhile she finally said next week she's going to write it all down in a letter and give it to me, but then by next week she blew it all off and said there's nothing to say and that everything's all fine and dandy. That made me feel so bad.

It's so frustrating believing something horrifying happened to you as a young child but there's no way to find out.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal