View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,681 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2024 at 07:22 AM

Technically speaking, yes. However, I must ask you, was it deserved? Not to claim that verbal abuse is OK. My point is that if you treated her poorly, then her words may have been a direct result of how she felt.

I noticed a couple of threads of yours, one of which you say you were a terrible husband, and in the other, you state you were "careless" in your marriage. Do you care to expand upon those points with specifics on how you were a terrible husband? I understand that you are brokenhearted and devastated by the marriage ending. However, if you were an awful husband, do you really blame your wife for wanting to walk away? Sometimes losing someone important that we love is the only way to actuate positive changes in a person.

I am very direct and honest with my feedback, so please don't take any offense. I am asking you some important questions to consider in the equation, which is, what did you specifically do that may have prompted these types of reactions from your wife?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote