LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.3k hugs
given
Default Apr 06, 2024 at 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopdog View Post
I had to get some friends to help me with making/keeping a joint lit - and it took a while to convince them I was serious and really didn't know what I was doing.

I might need the couchies guide to cannabis if you are in your dotage. In large print.
I struggled the first time I smoked a cigarette (in college) to keep it lit. I asked, "Is there an art to keeping these things lit?" And the friend group teased me about it for a bit. (I did figure it out eventually!)

I've heard joints are more difficult. (I've only smoked one once, years ago, and was really drunk at the time.)

Now that it's legal for recreational use in my state (with numerous dispensaries), I've been tempted to buy some. But became overwhelmed with all the options. Plus reading how potent much of it is now. I need some sort of beginner sampler, with a couple edibles, a vape, some flower, a bowl, maybe a tincture, etc. Maybe at some point, I'll take the leap. (

Ha, it occurs to me that if his current plan works out, Dr. T's new office will be across the street from a dispensary.