View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2024 at 05:00 PM

It's become so clear now. The bad part of the cycle, when I become suicidal, is when I wake up and be honest and admit to myself all of this just a sick fake dream, nothing is real. The good part of the cycle is when I pretend everything is real, I'm not alone, and life is barely tolerable.

I just don't know how to deal with this, how to handle it. I want to scream so loud, but who will hear me. Oh God..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................help me
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote