View Single Post
Kathleen83

Member Since Nov 2011
96 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2024 at 07:28 PM

Divine1966....I haven't historically gotten support when asked for from the religion side of things, but I'll consider it going forward.

Lizardlady....this particular hospice group doesn't seem to have any therapists available. We've inquired, because hubby knows how I've been longing for my old one. They told me, you have insurance, check with your insurance carrier about mental health resources available to you. Yeah, really. So this is week 2, and we've had visits with the onboarding gal, the nurse, twice, and a social worker. I am so not impressed with this group, but am giving it time. Maybe they'll be of more help later, but right now, honestly, they're not helping at all. And no, you didn't sound the least bit harsh to me. I thank you for the support! I'm seriously considering printing out what you wrote and taping it to my bathroom mirror, just to stay reminded of what you said. And if they tick me off, taping it to the "guest" bathroom mirror. I'm so sorry you didn't have someone with you in your time of need.

Dissociation

Kathleen83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote