View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,481 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2024 at 11:45 PM

I ordered groceries instead of clothes. We needed food too. I needed things I could cook. Regretting that today but whatever. I can't seem to make drinks last in my house. I'm getting really upset with my husband for eating the stuff I can make instead of cooking something more difficult. Tomorrow is his night to cook so we'll see. Victoria hates school so she's looking for a job. I hope she finds one soon. She needs something to tie her here so she doesn't move in with her gf in Alaska. Oh my anxiety and jumping to conclusions are up if you can't tell. I really need a therapist but they don't have one where I go. Also having sh thoughts out of boredom. Day 2 on Zoloft. I'm not looking forward to when h has jury duty later this month. I hate drowning slowly in financial uncertainty. I feel like someone else needs to control are budget for a couple of months as we haven't learned to live here yet. Oh my Dr put in the disability form for the bus but now she wants to see me. I hate pretending to be well. hopefully we move soon and things get better.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed, raspberrytorte