View Single Post
Cantholdmyrage

Member Since Apr 2024
22 hugs
given
Default Apr 10, 2024 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Au contraire, mon frère - our work here is done. Good luck with all that. It's your fight now. Y'all better vote.

Seriously, we are your allies. Why are you yelling at us?
Au contraire, madame - you’re the one who’s being judgmental. If I was yelling at you, I’d type in all caps and throw in a bunch of unnecessary exclamation marks. Did you not read your last reply? It sounded haughty and derailing, and it was very dismissive towards younger generations.

All I was telling you was to not act condescending towards us Gen Zers and not to undermine our capabilities. The older half of us are already entering the workforce and we are stepping in to support our parties. We work far differently from you boomers but that doesn’t mean we’re not getting things done. If you want to be an ally, you have to be supportive of today’s rising adults of the 21st century and learn to appreciate the feedback of my generation and those to come.

It’s most likely that generations before you have said something similar to what you stated and undermined your ability to thrive and make change. Don’t fall into the same cycle.