View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2024 at 10:48 PM

If my medical is still good then I will scan that website tomorrow to see if there are any good ones. Because I'm curious what the new T will say. Maybe they could add another disorder to our list of DID, Schizoaffective Disorder in addition a provisional diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Specified Personality Disorder with Borderline, Schizotypal, and Avoidant Features. And our two psychiatrists added generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD, and BPD. Oh I forgot what the depression one was called, maybe it's depressive disorder but that's only for certain parts. I'm no expert but I don't think it's possible for singletons to have all of those but it is with DID.

Ugg I'm such a spectrum of alters right now it's like a stadium up here. I just want to say hopefully our part who has a gut wrenching hate for humanity doesn't front for the new T otherwise psychopathy might be added to our list but that would be actually be funny.

That website psychologytoday is good. We might ask our DID psychologist if he'll do therapy for us but I doubt it because over the years we've asked him that like 3 times after we dump him and he said yes but then we changed our mind. Last time we text him last year was telling him we're going to be homeless and what should we do and he only told us who to call. He didn't seem to care about at all! So actually I'll probably search psychologytoday . Also we'll only do telehealth now over the internet. But tbh we/I have no idea if we're going to follow through. This feeling right now is so crazy we don't even feel human. Uggg, I hate disorders. I'm afraid a new T will just lock us up in a psych ward maybe that's the best ..............or just jump
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TheGal