View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2024 at 11:02 PM

Uggg my head is literally buzzing so much right now like it's gonna explode and swirling and we feel like a 2000 people. It's feels like a drug. Idk what to do, but we're not suicidal now at least but there's so much a strong deep feeling to just give up, just give up. What is a T going to say to us. They will just end the session and tell us she/he can't help us and wish us the best. I really feel angry now. The world is closing on us and we just want to give up but yet I don't even know who I am! Those inner people won't let us jump. So...this is just cruel torture! I'm sorry but don't know what to say.

I just want to say this can't be real!
Actually I'm going to prove this reality is fake. I/we will get a new T if this reality allows it and you will see. He/she will end the session because we have too many problems we have absolutely severe serious life threatening personality changes every day at least a half dozen times per day often hourly sometime every few minutes. Our DID or whatever this sickness is called is getting worse really fast. We feel so cornered like an animal right now but yet there's no pain now because of dissociation which is probably the swirling buzzing, so it's just ... Who am I even talking to? We kind of feel desperate and don't want to stop typing for fear something bad is going to happen.