View Single Post
Kathleen83

Member Since Nov 2011
96 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2024 at 06:45 AM

@Deejay14, I've recently stumbled upon the Caringbridge site. I wasn't sure it would be helpful to me, but I'll check it out again now that I'm in a calmer state of mind. @Travelinglady....I've always heard great things about hospice care. That's why I'm kind of confused that I'm finding it so....less than. Time will tell me, I suppose, if it's just this particular organization, or my own mixed feelings, or the timing of it that I find "off".

At this point, I'm starting to suspect that I'm just feeling "whine-y". Had hoped some of the weight might be lifted off me, with hospice, and I'm not feeling that relief (yet), so, having trouble managing my disappointment. On the flip side of that, I know that it's entirely on me to manage my own mental health issues, and do the work I need to do to keep myself strong and regulated. I just get so tired of the daily struggle of that.

BUT. I have spent the last few days outside doing yard work, which is a really good thing for me. I've got an upcoming appointment with my primary doc, too. Might be time to consider going back on citalopram for a bit.

Dissociation

Kathleen83 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated