View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,440 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2024 at 03:04 PM

Exercising has been so hard the last 2 days. I have no idea why; I didn't do anything harder. In fact yesterday I did a workout I usually think is a bit easier. But it wasn't yesterday. I just was tired and had a hard time making myself finish. But I did finish both days and hopefully tomorrow will be easier. I have been trying to walk the dog a little in the evening to get some extra steps in but it's far too rainy today for that.

I'm also struggling with the exercise burning calories and making my hungry but if I snack then I'm very hungry in the evening and don't have calories left. I'm not sure what to do about that. I tried increasing my calories by 100/day since I'm using 200 less/day than the app recommended when I started but I couldn't get my weight to stabilize on the higher calories and I know the purpose of the exercise is to burn those calories anyway. I'll figure it out, I just hate running out of calories before I run out of hours in my day.

Nobody ever said this is easy and there's a good reason for that!

Hugs from:
LadyShadow

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow