View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2024 at 06:42 PM

Today is a good day of less traumatized parts. One of the tenants at this airbnb here moved out and left a bunch of food in our shared frig so I had a can of some fancy tea, Yerba Mate berry blue and it was really good. Then I had this Truly Classic Lime and I got tipsy lol. It has alcohol. Then I looked at their room and like it better so the host said I can move in there. We went for a half hour walk around the hood in ghetto land so that felt kinda good except it's like 86F out.

The home owner here is just too mean here. So we've decided to sleep during the day and live our life at night to avoid her. Funny thing is that's what the other tenant did. Now we know. It's so stressful living in someone else's house. Especially when they say nasty things to you out of the blue like You're using my electricity and costing me money! She is so negative constantly and complains how the tenants steal her things. If anything goes wrong she blames it on me. She has memory issues and often burns her food. If I nearby I'll turn it off and tell her but like 5 minutes later she looks at me and says things like Someone stole my food but the truth is her food is a bunch of black charcoal at the bottom of the pan.

Anyway it's just life. I should think much about it otherwise we get so depressed and suicidal.