View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2024 at 12:43 PM

I found that as long as I have a peaceful life I am immediately surrounded by as my daily retreat, it is much easier to handle the crap the world & others throw at me & the more firm I get in my own stand on life. Would have been nice to have been in a place like that when my daughter was growing up but we have worked through that too.

The peace gives time for the mind to process the crap & I find quietness gives my mind a better chance to process solutions. That outside "noise" filles up the mind & makes it harder to concentrate on solutions.

Lol....with all the stress I experienced all my life it is a wonder how I graduated school or college with a high GPA....I think back now & wonder how much better I possibly could have done IF I lived in different environments where I would not have had to fight for everything in my life.....but it is ok cause now I have a very "don't mess with me" attitude when necessary.....but I love my peaceful life now.....what a contrast.

Glad you have the home retreat you have with your kids & can relax between stresses

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
RDMercer