View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 12, 2024 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
I do not feel this way. And both times I was fighting an attempt at forcibly rape in my young years, I won quickly, surprising myself with my strength. I was not lifting weights or anything at that time. Granted, I also quietly threatened the attackers with the police but they must have realized that I could not call the police and thus it was an empty threat. So yes, both times I really surprised myself. Once at 16, the other time at 25. A little later, at 26, I was acquaintance raped because I could not say no to the man, and I could not say no because I felt that I had owed to him for various favors such as watching my toddler son on occasion and in general being nice to me. I was furious with him afterwards but in the act, no, I could not assert my boundaries.

Other negative experiences with men have all revolves around manipulations and my emotional vulnerability and susceptibility. Never around being physically weaker.

On a separate note, I like strong physique in men but only up to a limit. I find the bodybuilders' bodies funny rather than attractive.
You're threats scared them and weakened them I think. If you were alone with them in a locked room you wouldn't have been able to fight them off. Did you see that fight where Lucia Rijker got her butt kicked by some man?
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl