View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 12, 2024 at 10:28 PM

Basically brawns rule over brains sadly. If women are just as or more mentally capable as men then what's the use of having our brains if men can prevent us from using them? Someone said women were denied opportunities. By who? By men. How? Because men are physically stronger than us and used their power to stop us. Think about this ladies. If men decided that they wanted to take all of our rights away they could easily do it. I don't care how intelligent the woman is. She could be an astrophysicist, brain surgeon, and a rocket scientist. Any man could still knock her out with ease. What could a group women that smart do against an army of men telling them they are not allowed to get educations? What would you ladies do if men decided to take our rights away? Fight them? No. We would lose horribly. They would brutally beat us and unalive us if we tried. Sad reality is that men gave us women our rights and they can easily take them away. I doubt any woman here would be willing to fist fight a man for the right to vote or get an abortion or something. If we did we would lose the fight and still lose our rights anyway. No offence. I hope I'm not sounding disrespectful. But there's a huge reason men are the dominate sex. There is a reason we women have been oppressed for millennia. There's a reason armies are all men in war. Because of their vast physical strength.
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl