View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 13, 2024 at 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
The first time, I was in a forest. The attacker was not strong (below average physique, not particularly muscular) and he was drunk. He was a man whom I did not know. He approached me from behind as I was walking.

The second time, I was in my apartment which was a townhouse. The fight occurred on the carpeted stairs. My toddler son was sleeping in the room very close by behind a closed door on the second floor. It was in the age before cell phones. The landline phone was in the living room downstairs and I had no access to it and the attacker knew it. He also must have realized that I was trying to avoid waking up my son: I tried to keep the sounds of the fighting low and the verbal threats were also uttered not loudly. The attacker was very muscular and strong and he was not drunk. He was a health nut. He was a visitor whom I knew. He wouldn't take a no for an answer.
Did either of those men punch you once? Have you ever been punched by a man in your life? I have and I couldn't stand against it no matter how big and strong or small or weak the man was. I took MMA and weightlifting and smaller weaker men still kicked my *** no matter hard I fought. My strength and training couldn't compete against a man's natural strength. Blood, bruising, swelling, pain. I'm not saying this to get anyone to feel sorry for me. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I'm just stressing how powerful men are compared to women. What would you do if one of those men randomly punched you? Which I hope never happens to you. But if it did you wouldn't be able to stay standing on your feet. Again, no offense. I am grateful still that you and your son never got hurt. I hope those men are in prison getting raped to this day.
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, nonightowl