View Single Post
LadyMe

Member Since Mar 2024
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 13, 2024 at 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tart Cherry Jam View Post
Yes, but that is a privilege we have as women: we do not need to fear draft for ourselves. For our sons, yes, but not for ourselves.
Exactly. Because we are physically weaker than men. The same men politicians who can draft our sons are the same men politicians that can take rights away from our daughters. Some of our sons are also woman beaters, rapists, and serial killers. Some of our sons also don't agree with women's rights. Our sons have the physical strength to rebel and fight against the other men politicians. Whereas us physically weaker women wouldn't stand a chance. Like I said men allowed us women to have our rights. Women having rights is a brand-new thing basically. I'm terrified that we women are going to lose all our rights we fought so hard for. It started with overturning abortion. Now they are trying to ban contraceptives. Next men will take away our right to vote. Our husbands will be able to beat and rape us with no consequences like they used to be able to. Then we will be killed for being raped. Just you wait and see. I'm terrified for the future of our daughters not our sons.
LadyMe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
nonightowl, TishaBuv