LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dear T,

OK, I have figured out a productive way to deal with my existential angst (well, besides writing), so we'll see how that goes tomorrow. Figured I'll ease in with a Zoom service at the closer Unitarian Universalist place (I think the other is only in person, plus it's further away--but I could try that one later if this doesn't seem like the right fit). The sermon is due to be about awe and splendor in the world, which is maybe what I need to hear right now.

And maybe I'll go for a short, windy walk later. Suppose I could have thought about all this before emailing you last night, but hey, I'm coming up with it now. And I find it interesting that I found your email to be helpful, when something similar you said a few years ago didn't feel useful. Maybe it shows some sort of progress or shift in my mindset? Or maybe in this case, I felt alone in this struggle, so it helped to hear how it's so common. (I imagine maybe you've struggled with it, too.) Something else to address Monday, I suppose.

Love you,
LT
LonesomeTonight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ScarletPimpernel

Thanks for this!
ScarletPimpernel