Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2024 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastingAsparagus View Post
Yeah good for you for working on you. That is awesome.

Coffee is always good. I drink way too much of it. And yeah work takes time to get into a routine with. I am personally trying to get into a routine with freelance work and it is not easy to motivate myself but that's fine, I'll just keep working on it.
I hope you’re able to motivate yourself, you’ll get there eventually!

I am still struggling with work. It’s so physically exhausting it’s like my body is broken afterward. Like my back hurts, my feet hurt and I have blisters on my feet. I haven’t gotten a good chance to rest because I’ve worked the past 4 days in a row including today and I work tomorrow , Monday and Tuesday as well. Then I get one day off. Then back to work Thursday. I really was stupid agreeing to pick up two more extra shifts. I could have had today and this past Thursday off but no I said yes so did a 9 hour shift Thursday and a 4 hour shift today. Because I have a hard time saying no. It’s been wake up go to work come home feel like my body is broken and repeat day after day. Thankfully next week and the week after that I’m only scheduled like 18 hours a week and if they ask me to pick up more shifts I’m gonna say I can’t. Because I did almost 40 hours this week and that’s more than I’ve ever worked and it’s way too much.

Thanks for this!
WastingAsparagus