View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2024 at 04:47 AM

I think I’m finally realizing that I’m bisexual, like I’ve had physical attraction to most genders, even though I only ever pursued actually dating men due to fear of what others would think. I’ve been very physically attracted to men, women, and transgender people at various times in my life. I don’t want to bring it up to anyone in my life at the moment yet but my boyfriend is aware. He’s genderfluid. But yeah, that’s a whole thing. I have just now at this moment accepted in myself. Like I’ve always known I’ve been attracted to different genders but I never felt it mattered because I always dated men. But I think maybe I should accept that because I don’t think I should feel bad about it. I’ve been contemplating/pondering it a lot this past year and I think I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m bi, and that’s fine. I can be very physically attracted to people regardless of their gender or gender identity.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
cogladaid