Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2024 at 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastingAsparagus View Post
40 hour weeks will sneak up on you, in my opinion. Like doing too many of them will be totally contrary to your goal. I don't know, when I worked full-time it was that way. I worked full-time for 3 months and it burned me out so much that I quit almost like instantaneously one day. Anyway, don't take my advice out of fear, but just consider that 40-hour weeks are not necessarily the best thing ever... I know that it's complicated if you also need the money, so that's another consideration. Good luck.
I ended up calling in today so I can have a break. Cause I desperately need one. But yeah in the weeks after this I’m not going above 28 hours a week. Less than that hopefully. I don’t need the job to survive but I am trying to keep it for 6 months. Just maybe to prove to myself that I can do it. But I’m definitely not doing another 7 day week 40 hours though cause I’m so sore right now, I have blisters on my feet, and bruises on my body. I haven’t slept in 24 hours. And I have work tomorrow. So I decided to call in for todays shift so I can take a break today

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi
Blue_Bird is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WastingAsparagus