Thread: Dear mom
View Single Post
Blah nlah

Member Since Oct 2023
11 hugs
given
Default Apr 14, 2024 at 06:37 AM

Hey mom,
What’s up? I noticed a few rats in the building which initially unsettled me. So I bought rat poison. I make sure to wash the utensils thoroughly before using them. People leave vessels unwashed, attracting rats to feed on the trash. I’m glad I have the option to visit home frequently, and a lot of my belongings are divided among three houses. At grandma's place, I have dad, but life feels stagnant there. When I contemplate deeply, thoughts about the future arise, about where to study and where to stay. My internship lasts only three months. I wanted to distance myself from it all, not from you, but from reminders of that day. Whenever I'm here, I find myself clenching my fists, fearing he might be around. Yet, I move around, talking to my friends. I have been managing well, handling my belongings in each place, since sometimes there's no shampoo here, or no storage space there, and I when I need things I take them with me to my room. I’ll tell you what I’ve planned to study the next time I write.
See you
Blah nlah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote