View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2024 at 09:20 AM

I broke up with my bf today. So like about 2-3 months ago he got a new job. And he has this coworker. He’s admitted she’s attractive. She’s tried to flirt with him he said. He said they’re just friends. But like every single time we’re on the phone it’s “so and so this, so and so that” it’s like constantly him talking about her and being all excited about her and now they go to the gym together after work and workout together. And he said he’s gonna let her use his kitchen to cook some cause she’s staying with a friend right now. So he’s gonna let her come over and use his kitchen to cook whenever. Also a lot of the time we’re talking on FaceTime I hear his texts come through and he gets distracted and they’re from her.

Like I feel like I’m justified in being concerned? Idk if I’m overreacting because of my BPD. Like I let it go for awhile. I don’t have a problem with him having friends or female friends but this just seems really excessive especially for someone he barely knows and is completely enamored with.

But idk. So I broke up with him over text. I haven’t heard back yet cause he’s sleeping. We’re also long distance at the moment so it complicates things further.

The thing is I don’t even think he realizes it’s happening. Like I literally believe he believes that nothing is going on. I don’t think things have to get intimate though for it to be considered cheating. But that’s just my opinion. I really just got sick of all our conversations revolving around her and what they’re gonna do. It would be one thing if they weren’t attracted to eachother but they are.

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, WastingAsparagus